Saturday, June 5, 2010

It's Already June?

Time really flies doesn't it? I made a return to the booth a few days ago to record some songs after a 10 month hiatus. I almost forgot everything it took to make 1 song! I will be posting videos of my tracks on youtube, and then here like this one I recently recorded featuring my boy Space b. It's our take on Wale's "Pretty Girls."



I also had the pleasure meeting up with one talented young lady who can sing her heart out. She goes by the name Brittnee Camelle. I met her sometime last month at my job, and then at our Alma Mater's 2010 graduation. Here's Britt's first video:



We got the chance to meet up today and get a feel for each other's style of music and how we do what we do for our love of music. After our session today, she tweeted

"Had a great meeting/chill session with @SoloStar. Dope MC and humble person. Lets get it B!!"

Let's get it indeed Britt!

Be on the lookout for the heat Brittnee and I are about to bring to y'all! You better get ready! Be sure to follow her on twitter @MissCamelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment