Friday, April 30, 2010

Peace out April. Hello May.

As I say so long to the month of April, I've decided to stop being lazy and devote my evening off work to getting everything involving my music in order. I've promoted my my facebook page and went from having 8 fans or "likes" as fb calls them now, to having 49 likes (in a matter of hours), and counting. Even if this is a small achievement, I'm proud of myself for putting out the effort to go from 8 to 49 in no time. Now if only I can stop being lazy and finish these songs so I can promote them the same way.

Check out my facebook page!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Solo-Star/63264310090

I'm also working on getting a "No Future pt 2" to go from a dream to reality. But until then, let the original hold you down:



Stay tuned...

SoloStar

No comments:

Post a Comment