Thursday, September 15, 2011

Another Sleepless Night

Typical of a college student right? Yea. So why am I still up? Procrastination at it's finest! I'm doing some studying for class tomorrow. And I still haven't even picked out what I'm wearing to school. I can't just wake up in the morning, grab something out the closet and say "I'm going to school looking like this" unless it's during finals time, cause nobody usually cares about looking fly because it's the end of the school term. But since that's not the case right now (since it's only September), I've got some work to do. I just felt like sharing.

I might rock these to school tomorrow (Air Jordan 3 Retro "True Blue")
WDYWT 6/19/11
or maybe these (Air Jordan 2 Retro "Collezione" or simply "Countdown Pack" edition)
wdywt_7_27_11

We shall see. Oh and for those who don't know, I'm a sneaker addict, so I tend to build my outfit of the day around what sneakers I feel like wearing that day. I might feature my sneaker addiction in a future video of mine someday (hint, hint).

No comments:

Post a Comment