Monday, September 19, 2011

Thinking of Quitting? Just "Knuck If You Buck!"

I haven't gotten lazy and stopped working out like I have in the past. I NEED to see this one through because Spring Break 2012 will be here before I know it. I've been getting the recommended daily dosage of 8 glasses of water a day by drinking out of a 2.2 Liter water bottle DAILY, and I exercise at least 3x a week. It should be 5 but I'm usually at school 2 days out of the week. My exercise regimen may change soon though. Whenever I need to stay focused with my workout, I usually play "Knuck if You Buck" by Crime Mob. That song gets me so hyped! I usually run on the treadmill or go hard lifting weights with this song - I love it! Since getting in shape is not the easiest thing in the world, just remember to find something that motivates you enough to keep you from quitting. I find my motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment