Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Long time no see

I know it's been a minute, but I've been busy lately. School is back in session which means another year at Georgia State! I love it there, and of course I made new friends, most of which are girls but its cool though because I'm still trying to stay focused on school and my music. But cuffing season is around the corner so I'm trying not to develop feelings for anyone right now, but I don't know how long that's going to last (smiling). So since it's almost time to say peace out to summer, here's a quick recap of the things I did:

I entered the Magnum Live Large 2 competition (which I sadly didn't win)




I FINALLY took a long awaited, well deserved trip back home to NY

WDYWT 6/16


And I premiered my documentary series "On The Track: The Road To Success" on YouTube
More episodes should be on the way soon...


Since I'm always filming something, I have more videos on the way, so stay tuned! And don't forget to follow me on Twitter @SoloStar to hear the latest news from me. Stay up, and stay blessed, and I hope I get to make it back soon to keep you guys updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment